The businesses of the Nexus Group are primarily focused on the healthcare and educational sectors and these require a strong, values-led culture to create sustainable and successful businesses.
Our corporate culture defines the basic principles, objectives and values of our business and actions. The culture at Nexus is based on the business foundation of honesty, integrity and respect, which we believe enable us to deliver professional, high-quality and value for money services on a sustainable basis.
We are ‘One Nexus’. This means that we all share and respect the same principles, values and objectives. These are set out in more detail below:
- We conduct our operations with honesty, integrity and with respect to the many people, organisations and localities that our business touches.
- We aim to make a positive impact in all our activities for our stakeholders. Our activities include improving the delivery of primary healthcare or assisting entrepreneurs in developing new businesses, the dissemination of information via publishing which make a positive contribution to society.
- We are close to our customers and/or tenants, we listen to them, cooperate with them and work together with them.
- We believe that a working environment characterised by openness, respect, trust and fairness is an indispensable requirement for excellent work results.
- We look after our employees, listen to them, and support them in their professional development including training, health and personal evolution.
- We work together in an open and respectful atmosphere to realise the company objectives.
- We not only respect cultural, regional differences and other personal but view such diversity as a key element for our long-term success.
- We encourage our employees to assume responsibility and to make decisions on their own with a framework.
- We are committed to continuously improving the way we manage our environmental impacts and are working towards a goal of developing sustainable businesses with a minimal carbon framework.
- The organisation is a meritocracy irrespective of gender, race, religion & sexual orientation.